Parked just outside a bank.

kuwaitliberation

Now that I have mine, I see W-bodies everywhere! However, to see another CS Vert is still not so common.

Went to Starbucks the other day and as I was leaving, this car was suddenly parked in the bank parking lot right there (pic attached).

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Now that I have mine, I see W-bodies everywhere! However, to see another CS Vert is still not so common.

that is so true i got to start carrying my DC on me to get some pics of the W's that i see

but damn that cutty vert is one fine peice of ass that i want

I saw a green/tan one at Lowes a couple weeks ago hauling plywood sheets.

Which is EXACTLY why I have two vehicles. My Ford Ranger and my car. Mebbe I'll just call it "biotch". Well, maybe not. Can you imagine when my two little girls go up to momma and say "Daddy took us for a ride around in his bitch!"

There are very few verts in my area. Theres the teal 93 i might buy. I saw one other teal one. Theres a red one that was pretty rusted and the top was in bad shape that a girl was drivin around. I saw a white w/black top with the the DOHC at Midas Muffler. Then theres one out by my cabin, a red 93 thats completly destroyed; back end sitting just about on the ground, both door handles broken, top and interior destroyed, no rust on the body but quite a few dents. Its been sitting at the end of a driveway for quite awhile now.

Then theres one out by my cabin, a red 93 thats completly destroyed; back end sitting just about on the ground, both door handles broken, top and interior destroyed, no rust on the body but quite a few dents. Its been sitting at the end of a driveway for quite awhile now.

I need some parts.

From the sound of it, what would be good left on that? Everything is probably dry-rotted/wet-rotted by now. Think there might be anything worth salvaging off that?