X laces on a Vert / Offset

GutlassSupreme

anyone have a pic of a Vert with TGP laces on it? Im desperately looking for a pic.

and does anyone know the offset of the TGP Laces and the Cutlass Supreme 5 spokes?

a friend and i are trying to see if our wheels would work on eachothers cars.

i have already searched numerous ytimes using the search engine and have found nothing.

do you know the offset? or backspace of my 5 spokes?

This might sound a little crazy, but I would recommend checking the Wheels/tires/suspension section on this forum, there are numerous threads about stock wheels in that section

aside of sticking out further from the body a little they will fit just fine, just hope you have a strong leaf spring, elsewise the body can come down on the side of the tire.

on the side of the tire?

and yes, i want the wheels to stick out a bit. gives it a bit meaner stance. I figured my offset was 44 after looking at a chart..is that right? my back space is 5.25"

i have a set of GP crosslaces on my lumina right now, and i guess my rear leaf is worn out somewhat. if i have a few people in the back seat over bumps and around turns the wheel well lip will come down on the tires sidewall and make a real bad noise, and i'm srue it dosen't help the tire at all.

im not worried about that, my rear setup is still pretty solid. and has about 3-4 inches of travel aha. plus ill be getting some 45sereis rubber for the x laces anyways.

i have a set of GP crosslaces on my lumina right now, and i guess my rear leaf is worn out somewhat. if i have a few people in the back seat over bumps and around turns the wheel well lip will come down on the tires sidewall and make a real bad noise, and i'm srue it dosen't help the tire at all.

LOLOL - I was surprised my GP didn't come up in this conversation. That still happens to me if I've got Ken in the backseat or something. :lol:

LOLOL - I was surprised my GP didn't come up in this conversation. That still happens to me if I've got Ken in the backseat or something. :lol:

do I dare ask what you two are doing back there.....making it bump up and down?

OH DEAR GOD. JOHN...

I'm trying to remember when I was last in the back seat of that piece! yeah... I think I got whiplash...

and that was just from his driving!

I remember when i first saw that car... the rear was hanging low on the tires like a child predator touching a kids ass!@!@!!!