Finally put the decals on....

jeremy

I finally found five minutes to remove the decals on the rear 1/4 windows that have been on the car since I bought it and replace them with the w-body.com decals....

The old decal :puke:

DSCF3743.jpg

DSCF3744.jpg

The supplies

DSCF3745.jpg

Original decal gone

DSCF3746.jpg

New decal in place

DSCF3747.jpg

Finished Product

DSCF3748.jpg

DSCF3749.jpg

Congrats, you put stickers on.

Hooray for Capt Obvious, you must have actually read the thread title.....and thanks for another post that contributes absolutely nothing :thumb:

Nice!! :thumb: :thumb: where can I get one? :cool:

x2

I'd love to have one.

click here

Awesome. Thanks. One question though, is the pair the same price as the single? And how big are the pair if you separated them?

i'm going to put mine on my car, but remove the dot com so my studets don't find me on here!

LOL..don't want them to find out the real nerd behind the teacher front?

Awesome. Thanks. One question though, is the pair the same price as the single? And how big are the pair if you separated them?

the price is $5 per sticker and IIRC: they are 8" each

i kinda liked those Team Monte Carlo Stickers!!...i woulda rocked those!!

i'm going to put mine on my car, but remove the dot com so my studets don't find me on here!

who cares if your students find you on here!?...i don't understand what the big deal is!?...you afraid we'll tell them to "FUCK OFF" or something!? :lol:

anywayz, looks nice jeremy!...i'm gonna have to get a couple of those for the GTP...i'm kinda waiting til i get the windows tinted, cause they cut my stickers on the cutty when they tinted the windows...

who cares if your students find you on here!?...i don't understand what the big deal is!?...you afraid we'll tell them to "FUCK OFF" or something!? :lol:

anywayz, looks nice jeremy!...i'm gonna have to get a couple of those for the GTP...i'm kinda waiting til i get the windows tinted, cause they cut my stickers on the cutty when they tinted the windows...

Yeah, no to mention your students are in 5th grade.

In 5th grade I didn't even know where the hell the teacher's cars where, let alone what they drove.

I'm pretty sure it was through Jeremy, and the last I heard was that he didn't think the guy would be able to do it and that he was probably going to send money back.

I'm pretty sure it was through Jeremy, and the last I heard was that he didn't think the guy would be able to do it and that he was probably going to send money back.

I sent $ to everyone that sent me addresses....if you didn't get anything, send me a pm with your address and the $ amount.

I sent $ to everyone that sent me addresses....if you didn't get anything, send me a pm with your address and the $ amount.

Ha.

Ha.

If that's what you're gonna add to the thread then don't post.

Yeah, no to mention your students are in 5th grade.

In 5th grade I didn't even know where the hell the teacher's cars where, let alone what they drove.

you guys have no idea!