What Color Center Cap Overlays!?

terryk2003

alright, i have a set of chrome 077's and i don't wanna use the stock centers...i wanna do something with the pontiac arrowhead to give it a more "stock" look...make some R-Tards believe the car came with those wheels...anywayz, i'm looking for some suggestions on what colors to go with on the centers...

Black Background, Red Arrowhead!?

Black Background, Silver or Gunmetal Arrowhead!?

Chrome Background, Red Arrowhead!?

Something really cool that i don't even know about yet (please explain)!?!?

help me out guys & girls...thanks!

Are you going to cover over the "Eagle" on the 077's cap, or are you going with a different cap? Just curious, because I thought about buying a set of bowtie caps from a set of Impy SS wheels to see if they'll fit in the center of my 192's.

LMK how it works out for ya. If my 192's caps are the same diameter as your 077's, then I'm going to copy you!

Are you going to cover over the "Eagle" on the 077's cap, or are you going with a different cap? Just curious, because I thought about buying a set of bowtie caps from a set of Impy SS wheels to see if they'll fit in the center of my 192's.

LMK how it works out for ya. If my 192's caps are the same diameter as your 077's, then I'm going to copy you!

covering up the "EAGLE" on the caps they come with...

Are your caps smooth, or is the lettering "engraved?"

lettering is "inset" slightly...i think it should be alright though...

Cool. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Terry, you should get the word "Eagle" dusted off of the 077 caps. Get 'em polished and get the sticker or whatever put on. I think you'll have better luck with it if you get rid of ANY letter that many be engraved.

i like the chrome with red arrowhead!

x2 sense the rims are chome the background should be chrome. and the red arrowhead looks the best IMO

x3

I tried to get some made with black Olds logos once, but the damn person never replied back after they said they could do it.