AUTOCHECK BACK UP! New link, hurry if you want one!

Justin

People seem to ask for these quite a bit, here's one, worked on my new truck.

It's back up, new link.

http://www. rivertownauto.com/cgi-bin/autocheck.cgi?vin=xxxxxxx

same as before, replace xxxxxx with your vin and delete space after www. HURRY if you want it to work for you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonteCarloChick

• Justin

• digitaloutsider

• rockfangd

Im getting this

We are sorry, but the vehicle history report cannot be displayed at this time. Please ask the dealer for a copy of an AutoCheck report for this vehicle.

You probably fucked up your VIN. I know I did at first and thats the same thing I saw.

Im getting this

We are sorry, but the vehicle history report cannot be displayed at this time. Please ask the dealer for a copy of an AutoCheck report for this vehicle.

In your address bar, XXXXX is at the end of the link.. Replace THAT with YOUR vehicle's VIN..

Okay, THANK YOU Runt.. lol

Im getting this

In your address bar, XXXXX is at the end of the link.. Replace THAT with YOUR vehicle's VIN..

Okay, THANK YOU Runt.. lol

Ahh gotcha thanks

Looks like the Acura had a Lein title for a bit. Probably happened after it was in the accident.

A lein title means that a bank posses the title while there is a loan on it that applies to 99% of lein titles, the other 1% means that the car was paid off but due to a large service bill or body work or something like that, the person who performed the work requested a lien on the title until their services are paid for...

Looks like the Acura had a Lein title for a bit. Probably happened after it was in the accident.

A lein title means that a bank posses the title while there is a loan on it that applies to 99% of lein titles, the other 1% means that the car was paid off but due to a large service bill or body work or something like that, the person who performed the work requested a lien on the title until their services are paid for...

Well... I know for sure that it was in a pretty bad accident, that I can tell by looking at the vehicle itself. But... it could be a loan problem, who knows.