Oldsmobile Show car pictures

IRONDOG442

Since I went over each Intrigue that I know of kinda sorta, I know way more than I went into on the last thread I don't know how much of this stuff a sane person can handle or want to know... I thought I would share with you just Olds show cars/special editions/race cars I have pictures of and make them a specific thread...

many of you have seen some of these not all...

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IRONDOG442

• OSVHURST/OLDS

• Euro

• terryk2003

too bad the osv line and the 442s never made production. could of saved oldsmobile. found the pics I have of the alero 442 after i posted in the other topic. I have mutiple folders of oldsmobile concepts new and old too :biggrin:.

too bad the osv line and the 442s never made production. could of saved oldsmobile. found the pics I have of the alero 442 after i posted in the other topic. I have mutiple folders of oldsmobile concepts new and old too :biggrin:.

If you have other pictures of these cars please post them, that's what this thread is for.

those last intrigues (minus the last blue one) are hot! could have definitely helped save olds

i have a feeling that you'd change your mind if you saw that car in person! :wink:

The car does look much better in person, it looks even nicer outside under direct sunlight.

Those cars were all sitting in Milford Michigan and those cars under those covers all got auctioned off at Pabble Beach in 2004 with my car.

I am trying hard to tget that Aurora pace car its candy apple red and pearl white HOTTT and I have the rims already.

i doubt it. not to sound like an ass, but i really don't like intrigues at all :dunno: on top of that, i think those wheels ruin it even more. However, I did like those other concept/show versions that were posted. Just my opinion, but meh :cool: