so... I'M DOING THE NEW TOP MYSELF! HELP!

sclary18

alot cheaper.. so fuck it.. can't be that hard.. can anoyone provide some help.. maybe an installation manual or something... by the way.. came across a 93 lumina Z34 for $500.. my buddys sellin it.. and im buyin it in a few days if he holds onto it long enough! bodys great.. just need new exhaust and he wants to dump it cuz he's had many problems.. i dont care though.. i just need it to last me through the winter and we'll see what happens after that.. might keep it.. its worth at least 800..

I actually know how but haven't completed the first one I am trying yet. RIght now it is drapped more than installed on my 91. Curently cleaning the garage so i can do car stuff inside. FUCK winter!

• 2 months later...

For my '91, the convertible supplement is all loose-ends stuff. The detailed information about the top, including the replacement procedure, is in the second big volume of the main manual.

The manual's organizational "plan" was designed by dolts, however, so finding any desired information is a hit-and-miss affair.

I have the 2 volume set from the factory and there is a whole detailed section in it for doing the top. This is the '93 edition. Maybe I could copy the section for you and fax it to you if you have a fax number that you can use. That would be next Monday at the earliest however (2/19).

I have the 2 volume set from the factory and there is a whole detailed section in it for doing the top. This is the '93 edition. Maybe I could copy the section for you and fax it to you if you have a fax number that you can use. That would be next Monday at the earliest however (2/19).

Is there a way to put that section of the shop manual in a pdf and send it out.

my fax machine automatically turns it into electronic form....once you get it copied feel free to send it anytime, I will PM you my direct fax