sunroof drain locations?

stockgp

On a 4 door the lines run down the C-pillars and can be accessed behind the black vent things on the door jamb. Not 100% sure on a 2-door. It is really hard to get to the rear drain holes in the sunroof, so going after the end of the drain tubes might be a better idea.

it's an ste liek yours. i'll have to check the door jambs. thanks

No problem. One of my rear tubes was blocked up as well, driver's side, I think. I just took some 16ga wire and shoved it as far up the end of the drain tube as I could. Eventually gunk started coming out.

hrm... couldn't get the wire i was using to go all the way through the rear drains. possibly it was too rigid.

i did, however, run compressed air through them. i guess i'll see what happens after it rains all night tonight

hrm... couldn't get the wire i was using to go all the way through the rear drains. possibly it was too rigid.

i did, however, run compressed air through them. i guess i'll see what happens after it rains all night tonight

I couldnt get a wire run the whole length starting from the bottom. Probably went about 1/2 way up. I just got lucky my clog was there. It's just really hard to get to the start of rear drain tubes with the glass in.