• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• john99gtp

• SigEpCutlass

• 19Cutlass94

Well, looks like I'm 0-2 on videos, even though I emailed in pics both times... :(

Excellent work, regardless! Thanks for the great effort Terry!

I didnt get to watch all of it at school, for that very reason I was at school. But hopefully tomorrow Ill be able to watch it all.

But from what I saw, it looked pretty good!

Seriously fuck all of you who are giving him negative comments, that is bullshit.

Kettle, meet pot. :eek:

Anywho, great video :rocking: Although it's missing one seriously badass '96 Monte :lol:

i am gonna have to wait till the next time i go to my parents place to watch this, my computer is still giving me probs, ironically the video stops 21 seconds in in both windows media player and nero showtime, and what pic does it freeze on? a pic of my car :lol:

def sweet to watch something like this about our cars, nice work! who's silver gp was that on the dyno? looked pretty nasty

(I wish I could spell).

you're fine, the only thing you spelled wrong was appreciate

Well, looks like I'm 0-2 on videos, even though I emailed in pics both times... :(

Excellent work, regardless! Thanks for the great effort Terry!

what kind of car do you have!?...i thought i got the people i missed last time!?... :redface:

Same here, but I gave him videos myself.

Cool video, though. I enjoyed it!

did you send video's from inside the car!?...beacuse i stated before making both video's that i wanted video's from outiside so you could actually see the cars...the only reason i used the one in car vid is because there was a GP in it!

I just skimmed through the vid here at work....no sound here though at work...stupid crappy comp...

sweet vid....I love the auto x vids :jumpalot:

I'll have to watch it in full tonight....

So yeah heres a good laugh for everyone, Im at home on my wonderful 56k, I just tried to download this to see how long it would take, and it came up saying 4hrs and 58min LOL!!

That silver GTP @ 4:57 in the video.......Were those tie down straps loose, or did that car put a huge number down on the dyno?

I'm hoping for the latter.....numbers please...

That silver GTP @ 4:57 in the video.......Were those tie down straps loose, or did that car put a huge number down on the dyno?

I'm hoping for the latter.....numbers please...

331WHP...not sure on the torque number, but i'm guessing around 400!?