Where to buy brakes.

97loudcut

I want to order rotors and pads off of the internet and I need other places to look than tire rack.

I am also getting drilled rotors so they need to carry performance breaks.

drilled rotors are prone to cracking, i'd personally go slotted or stock. and buy at the parts store, just don't get chinese chit. or try rockauto.com

x2!!!

most fly by night plaqces with drilled or slotted rotors make them by modifying standard white box specials. real/proper drilled or slotted ones are cast that way iirc.

get higher quality pads and use them with your standard rotor.

:werd:

I always use white-box special rotors and mid-high end pads.

Most white box specials are made by chinese or korean companies. I've always used white box specials and high end pads.

Check out brake wharehouse, and just do a search google. Unless you're autocrossing you really don't need slotted rotors (other than for the looks).

OHH and its brakes not breaks.

have you found the rotors? and if you have how much? if you havent you could order baer deccelarotors cross drilled and slotted for about 240 for the front set 160 for the rear from autozone with a 3 year warranty which is not bad and then get pfc carbon metalic pads for about 40 bucks life time warranty