for all the haters... interior pics 56K prolly not

Cam'ron

after the assraping i got in my last thread where you could see the interior of my car i finally got the interior done up all nice n shit... pics are funky cause it is dark out already so i had to take them with the light in my garage so they kinda look funny but here goes...

couldnt get ahold of my detailer for some of his shit so i caved and bought retail but at least it aint armour all

the goods... meguires gold class cleaner and protectant

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

i am gonna take my camera tomorrow and get some pics out in the sun... if it isnt raining again. oh and excuse the leaf my garage is full of them :lol:

*edit* after looking at these pics i went back to the car to see if it is all still glossy and shiny lke a few of those pics are and everything has flattened out to a nice flat gloss, i wont bother with pics tonight casue the flash from the camera will make them look like shit

I dunno (as far as non-armor all), I bought some armor all wipes and theyre amazing, stuff stays shiny looking for weeks, when the black magic stuff i was using before only leaves it shiny for like a day. anyways, loooks tons better

i am sure it is simply a psycholigical thing... casue i am sure that these meguires wipes are the exact same thing as the armour all wipes... although my hands didnt feel all greasy afterwards compared to the armour all... i never did like it

That is friggin ridiculus. Keep wasting your money. A can of WD40 goes a long way. I wouldnt want to touch anything in that ride except the seatbelt and door handle. Looks great though.

How about ripping the floor carpet out?

lol! i hope u didn' use that shit on your steering wheel!

Jessicas dad cleaned up the GTP one day and did the rubber mats and i pulled a damn groin muscle getting in, slipped and hit the b pillar and my foot went damn near through the firewall!

yeah i used it on the steering wheel but there was a warning/info bit on the bottle that says to reduce the greasyness if you will, wipe of excess product with a clean towel and it still gives it a nice shine/protection but it is nolonger greasy to the touch... well FWIW none of it is i make a habit of about 5 minutes after i apply anything like that to hit it with a towel afterwards to get rid of any excess