16x8 crosslace wheels on my Regal GS?

Guest TurboSedan

do 16x8 crosslace wheels look good on a '97+ Regal GS?  

1. 1. do 16x8 crosslace wheels look good on a '97+ Regal GS?

• hell yeah put them on the GS!
    • no way, leave them on the Cutlass

yeah, you won't want to clear the lip.....

...but back on topic, I really don't know why every one this board is always so excited about swapping factory rims from one model to the next....they do make aftermarket rims....

Guest TurboSedan

yeah the only reason i'm considering it is because i already have them. i'd really like 17s or possibly 18s for the Regal but i'm broke as a joke right now. also, there aren't many aftermarket wheels that i've seen that i really like. i kinda want something with a charcoal finish (yeah, some consider it trendy but whatever) i think charcoal would match the lower body color nicely.

i definately don't want aftermarket wheels on the Cutlass.

jave you ever consdieered the same rims i picked up which are fo the 93 ols CS 98/ They are m16x 8 rims and are also used on a few nwer yeras of the old 98s.

I used osome on may liumaina for a while": thaey are noe aon my 95 Cs.

71fb08e4.jpg

jave you ever consdieered the same rims i picked up which are fo the 93 ols CS 98/ They are m16x 8 rims and are also used on a few nwer yeras of the old 98s.

I used osome on may liumaina for a while": thaey are noe aon my 95 Cs.

Given the time and grammar of this post, I'll wager a guess that you were hammered.

Yes i was. sorry guys.

The rims on the pic of my lumina were on loan from my 95 CS. I got those rims from a 93 olds 98. They are 16x8 and run a 225/60r16

they fit my cars fine, EXCEPT for the actual car they are on now, my 95. which required very slight grinding on the caliper brackets to gain clearance, since they have the larger front rotor. come to think of it, I do not know if they will clear the OEM 93- calipers as i have discarded every 93- rear brake I have.

thought I would bring these rims to your attention and see what you think.

You know, call me crazy, but I'd rather put a set of decent factory rims on a car than any set of aftermarket rims. I mean, I've passed up a couple sets of nice rims because I don't think anything would look better on the Grand Am than a set of torque stars.

( I like the wheels on it. What color is the car gonna be (Lumina)?

Uh, his lumi has been turned into a block of multiclolored metal for like 3 months now. :willynilly:

PS- Paint the crosslaces grey or charcoal and then do it!