16x8 crosslace wheels on my Regal GS?

Guest TurboSedan

do 16x8 crosslace wheels look good on a '97+ Regal GS?  

1. 1. do 16x8 crosslace wheels look good on a '97+ Regal GS?

• hell yeah put them on the GS!
    • no way, leave them on the Cutlass

Guest TurboSedan

2046606_67_full.jpg

some guy posted this on regalgs.org. i like them! i might just take the crosslace wheels off my Cutlass and slap them on the GS. if i can find some Cutlass 5-spoke wheels i think i'll do it...what do you think? i definately wouldn't mind getting rid of the stock GS wheels...

Guest TurboSedan

i'm going to try it but i'm a little worried about the 25mm offset sticking out on the GS. Bonneville crosslace might fit better. i think crosslace would look great on the Regal GS....kinda like GNX style wheels. i'll test fit them and get some pics up soon.

as for the Cutlass i'd really like to get the Cutty 5-spokes (wish i had some). i love the crosslace and all but i want something different. lately i just don't dig the 25mm offset on the Cutlass. they just stick out a bit too far ecspecially in front.

I'm gonna re-polish and repaint my x-lace this winter. :mrgreen:

I'm gonna put on like 5 coats of clear so the fucking paint doesn't wash off :willynilly: And I'm gonna try putting clear on the lip and center cap too cause they get dull way too fast.