zzp pcm , 97 gtp

KrazyCutlass1995

personally, i love my intense pcm

the only thing i dont like is the shifts arent hard enuff =) im going to be working on that soon tho.

my KR problems are not from my PCM, even with the stock PCM my kr was WORSE, so it did kill some of it off.

they stopped selling their PCMs with advanced timing well over a year and a half ago. (by default, i believe you can still request more if you want)

That's good at least they're correcting some faults,how much does a dyno tune and PCM go for?I think it's best if you could find someone and split the cost of a powertuner/hptuner a generic tuned PCM will never be able to keep up with your mods and you'll have to continue to keep going back to get it updated.Good luck either way.

damn john...now i see what u mean about the shifts not being hard enough...oh well, scott says my tranny will like that...so, its all good...@ least it doesnt downshift while i try to stop...

FWIW, I have never ever had any sort of problem with ZZP as far as customer service goes. I have probably done about $1200 buisness with ZZP myself, but my dad has done way more than that himself, and neither of us have ever had any sort of issue that wasn't resolved pretty much immediately. They do make mistakes, everyone does, but if you contact them (I've found that via phone is the best way) they take care of it basically immediately. If you email zooomer directly it should also be taken care of promptly.

Also FWIW, I have personally looked at DHP 1.0 files, DHP 1.5 files, and ZZP PCM files. None that I have seen seem to have anything bad in them. Yes, all of them have their good and bad points, and all of them can be improved upon, but I saw no real issues with any of them. All of the cars that these PCM's were on ran very well. Personally I think DHP is the way to go since they have tons of experience with our cars and have been around the longest. But thats just my $.02.