'93 SE

badprix

Went to one of the local used car dealers and saw a pristine '93 SE. The interior was flawless and the only thing wrong with the exterior was the rubber on the bumper was fading somewhat. The car only had 93k pretty good eh? but then I popped the hood, there it was staring me in the face 3.1 I winced, looked at the salesman, shook my head very slowly and left :)

I already have one and if Im going to pay 5 grand then I want something a lil different but I've been thinking about buying this car because Im tired of driving my '78 Chevy 4x4 with 4'' suspension to deliver pizzas in, the gas is killing me. If I buy the lil red SE then my current car will become the project car as Im about to say f*ck the head gaskets Hello L67

What do you guys think?

also would this car equal the performance of my current one with the same mods? the only diff between the two is the '93 has less miles, shifter on the steering column('89 floor), analog gauges(compared to my '89's digital dash), and the quad headlights.

Heres what I say. Since you need a head gasket, rebuild that motor and turbo it. It would be one helluva project, plust it would occupy your summer.

Robby

also would this car equal the performance of my current one with the same mods? the only diff between the two is the '93 has less miles, shifter on the steering column('89 floor), analog gauges(compared to my '89's digital dash), and the quad headlights.

assuming that this '93 se has mini-quads..it's a two door. i didn't think two door prixs even had ever had the shifter on the steering column?? is this some rare breed two door prix with bench front seat??

$5k is too much.

As much as I'd like to see the price of used W-bodies go up - as far as the market goes, I don't think it's worth much more than $2500 or so.