• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IRONDOG442

• ihateallmustangs

• fastbird232

• 19Cutlass94

I think I read somwhere that somebody has 333,xxx miles on their intriuge 3.8, and crashed into a pole or somethin then bought a GP GT with a blown motor and put the motor from the Intrigue in the GP and drove on

but anyway, and I thought my car had a lot of miles (65k) :lol:

My Wife's has 157,000... here it is...BTW those are original headlights... I just buffed them and cleaned the inside so no bitching about yours anymore!!!

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

There have been high milage threads. Someone post that article about the 500k pontiac 6000, with a 3.1!

my lumina got cut up at 222k and the guts are in another car I plan to drive for years to come.

and i saw a 93 4 door CS at an auction which got hit, but would be easy to fix, with 305k!

all that is miles. and yours ihatemustangs?

My Wife's has 157,000... here it is...BTW those are original headlights... I just buffed them and cleaned the inside so no bitching about yours anymore!!!

Holy shit the whole car looks better than mine with almost 100k more miles lol. Buff and clean my headlights :lol: Those look brand new, nice work.

Never liked tan interiors though..

oh, and you buffed the outside of them as well?

my car has got 218K and it wants to rest, but I can't afford to let it :lol:

so every day I start her up to go to work, and hear those lifters and chuckle

We take turns, sometimes it pushes, sometimes I push :lol:

I hope to reach 300,000km on my car... I'm only at 238,000 right now. Considering I'm lucky to drive 15k a year, I'll be lucky if I reach 250,000km before I get pissed with this car. lol

Between my '89 Cutlass, my friends' 90 CS, my other friends' 90 CS and my other other friends' 91 CS we are rapidly approaching 1,000,000 miles. No major issues with any car either. The 2.8/3.1 is bulletproof.

I'm going for a million on one car. :D but I killed the 222k car so I have to backtrack a bit. Hell, I swapped the drivetrain into another car, I'm going for a million miles on the same drivetrain!

my car has got 218K and it wants to rest, but I can't afford to let it :lol:

so every day I start her up to go to work, and hear those lifters and chuckle

We take turns, sometimes it pushes, sometimes I push :lol:

Yea mine have been getting louder recently too. Some days I love my cutty and others I want to shoot myself in the head because of how frustrated it makes me.

I hope to reach 300,000km on my car... I'm only at 238,000 right now. Considering I'm lucky to drive 15k a year, I'll be lucky if I reach 250,000km before I get pissed with this car. lol

Just keep driving it. My Lumi had 245,000 klicks when I got it, and in the 6 months I've had it, it's already nearing the 257,000 klick mark. I just hope my alternater or timing belt don't blow up anytime soon, cause their both getting due.

My car, engine, tranny, and cluster all have different milages :lol: my cluster says something like 203k miles, the body has about 116k, the tranny i believe about 125k, and the engine about 56k. i guess if you add them all up seperately its a lot!

There have been high milage threads. Someone post that article about the 500k pontiac 6000, with a 3.1!

my lumina got cut up at 222k and the guts are in another car I plan to drive for years to come.

and i saw a 93 4 door CS at an auction which got hit, but would be easy to fix, with 305k!

all that is miles. and yours ihatemustangs?

I have seen a 6000SE with a 2.8 Gen 1 MPFI, the one like the Fieros had, with 512k on it. Was a 5 speed too.

And Crazy K, are you meaning Drive Train? or Drive Chain? Both do exist after all..