Need opinions on reverse bar

19Cutlass94

Should the reverse bar be blacked out?  

1. 1. Should the reverse bar be blacked out?

• yes it should, do it!
    • leave it like it is
    • Something else ( post )

ok guys, so my nightshades will be coming in by the end of the week. I already have plans to do the inner turn signal lights and the corners. But Ive been thinking about blacking out the reverse bar, but Im still unsure as to if I should or not. Im looking for a little imput on this and what you guys think.

Heres a picture of it. ( PS if anyone feels like doing a photoshop of what it would acutally look like, by all means, please do it! )

803598_198_full.jpg

3.4 cars had body color reverse light trim IIRC.

:werd:

I would do that myself plus the night shades.. I LOVE the smooth look of body colored trim panels.. THe night shades would be pimp.. THen you could add like red/orange lights to the reverse lights to give your "rocket" that "afterburner" look we all love :lol:

Of course you can make the lights activate with reverse, PLUS by a switch, so when you stomp something in a race, you can activate your afterburners for insane amounts of HP: None!

But it would look cool behind that tinted glass! :cool:

3.1 verts got the reverse bar painted body color too.....

i think you should tint your tails...and the reverse lights, that way the black color of the reverse bar itself won't look so out of place!

I agree, the body colored and smoked would probably look pretty good, but Ive never seen that body colored reverse bar......... ever..... So Id have to get one and paint it.

Would someone mind photoshoping that for me? Im very curious to see what it would look like.

I agree, the body colored and smoked would probably look pretty good, but Ive never seen that body colored reverse bar......... ever..... So Id have to get one and paint it.

Would someone mind photoshoping that for me? Im very curious to see what it would look like.

I've seen one. It was a 92 International, the same colour as yours. It just wasn't smoked.

Sorry about the quality, but camera phone + cloudy, rainy day = Crappy picture.

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

don't you still have a bunch of paint leftover from your spioler? just have your friend shoot it, that would def look nice

I do have some left over, but I duno if its enough for the reverse bar.

I wonder how much the j/y would charge for one.....

Sorry about the quality, but camera phone + cloudy, rainy day = Crappy picture.

x2! :lol: I wanna try to get a better picture of that, then see what it would look like smoked. I think it would look pretty good, but well see.