If you guys ever see this buy it.

firefighter_0029

I bought Eagle One Nanowax and waxed the car Yesterday. It blows the Mothers and Gold Class out of the water. There isn't even the finest scratches in the paint at all. I even put it on right in the sunlight and it didn't hurt it at all. It was around $12 and came with the applicator and Microfiber Clothes. Seriously this is the best wax I ever used and it doesn't leave a white residue in the cracks.

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

I have no Idea what that is. My Boy won it at the fair It has a kinda Crystal ball looking thing in it with led's that spin around. It's actually a sword.

I have no Idea what that is. My Boy won it at the fair It has a kinda Crystal ball looking thing in it with led's that spin around. It's actually a sword.

I was WTF is he talking about........? then i saw the toy on the table...:redface:

It's the same price as the Meguiar's Gold Class (around $12 a bottle). I was going to buy the "Ice" Stuff but I can't bring myself to pay $20 for a bottle of wax. I bet the price goes down once it's out for awhile though.

Ice isnt that bad. It shines REALLY good, but after it rains or a wash, it's like it was never even there. I got a free sample kit from my buddy at Checker, so I dont feel like I got ripped off at least. :lol:

I still like my Meg's NXT Tech Wax....i'll try the Eagle One after I run out of everything though lol...I have bottles of everything laying around here half used....lol