• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• intern8tion9l

• 19Cutlass94

• cryptnix

• Euro

I think you guys are nuts! That cutty is pretty sick IMO! But then again i like show cars, sure its a trailer queen, over done and has no real point but looking good. But thats the point of a show car. It must be nice to have that kind of money to sink into a car...

I think you guys are nuts! That cutty is pretty sick IMO! But then again i like show cars, sure its a trailer queen, over done and has no real point but looking good. But thats the point of a show car. It must be nice to have that kind of money to sink into a car...

that ur never gonna drive

Crazy amount of work done to that CS, but I can honestly say I'd take your '89 over it any day. Some cool cars in any case.

Exactly what I was thinking. That guy must love the color green.

Mad respect to anyone that pours that much money into a Cutlass. He could've bought 5 of them for the money he sunk into that car and had daily drivers for life...

But as it was said above, the fibraglass work is nuts and I don't mind the front half of the interior but too much green, the rear TVs are gay....I hate the way the back end looks too.

But still.. Mad props to that baller.

Did you tell him to join W-Body.com or did you figure he would get too flamed on here?

Have you guys/gals seen the Rookie? Made in 1990 with Clint Eastwood,Raul Julia and Charlie Sheen?

One of the bad guys painted a Lotus or some nice exotic with a green paint.

Raul Julia had me :lol: after the guy complained they made fun of his car.This Green cutlass reminded me of this!What a FUGLY car but nicely done!

Heres a quote from the movie:

( comment about the car painted green)

Can you imagine defacing a work of art

like this with a color like that?

Guy ought to have

his ass removed.

(Guy who owns the car)

Did you hear what that puto

said about my car?

( Raul's comment about the car's paint)

With the taste you beaners have,

he was being kind."

:lol:

yeah i was going to mention the forums to him but getting ripped was totally my first thought. and he didn't seem like the kind of person to be interested

Holy shit, and I thought I went overboard with the neon green interior pieces. That is crazy! But it's awesome to see someone wanted to spend so much on customizing an Olds Cutlass. My hat's off to him for all the work and $$$ he spent on it.

Holy shit, and I thought I went overboard with the neon green interior pieces. That is crazy! But it's awesome to see someone wanted to spend so much on customizing an Olds Cutlass. My hat's off to him for all the work and $$$ he spent on it.

damn dude you're still around?? nice

I totally respect the owner of the Cutty for all the work he put into it... but I just can't STAND cars that green... or yellow... or pink... LOL.

Maybe I'm just strange. He did an amazing amount of work customizing it, and in that respect it's a beautiful car, but in regards to respect for what W-bodys are... dayum... :eek:

The car would have looked better if he had just left some things alone IMO

True, but the point of a car like that is the insane amount of customization. A guy who owns a stereo shop where I live has a Saturn Ion with tons of crazy shit done to it. A huge TV in the hood and speakers where the headlights should be for example!! I respect those type of cars, but I also like and have equal respect for a car with a few tasteful upgrades. In a perfect world I would have one show car and one modestly done up daily driver.

Wow, I definately would have to say that Cutty is wild. I am not down with the back seat setup, but that fab work is awesome! It is intresting to see another Cutty with shaved tail lights and on air.

I am curious as to how his car is bagged. I have yet to talk to another bagged w body owner. Since there aren't any bolt on kits, I am always curious to see how other have accomplished the same feat.

I am getting ready to bag another Cutlass drop for my wife in the next few months and I have already come up with ways to make hers cheaper and better than my car.

His car doesn't lay as hard as mine does in the font but he appears to be on 20's. I personally like to see a car laying flat, I can put my rear bumper on the ground if I wanted to take out the bumpstops but the front won't go that low.

Regardless, that car is hot. Can't wait to get my 20's on this winter and get my front another inch lower. That car makes my 18's look tiny. Thanx for posting it!!! Maybe he and I will meet sometime at a show?

-Sean

p.s. he did EXACTLY what I was planning for my rear tail lights. Guess I will be looking for anothe style LED strip

I think that the lights should go on the side and not the bottom. All CSs that I can think of had them oib the side. How about making the olds symbol out of LEDs in the sheetmetal where the original taillights were? basically three long vertical strips, two short horizontal strips, and two diagonals.

I put a LED light bar inside the 3rd brake light to the rear of my lumina, and it is now in my bros CS, but it is too dim. something I couldn't see myself while drivng. :(

However the LED factory bars on the roof of astros suburbans and asfaris and much brighter and may be better.

i think that generally speaking people just throw in LED bulbs and expect everything to be great. the reason you can't see half of them is because they need an inline resistor to be used as brake lights or turn signals