new rims this week on new vert

bigdaddyooo

Ok guys. I appreciate the feedback. They are shipping the spacers to me free of charge so we will see.....

Im am tearing off the dash pad today to clean the very dirty HUD gizards and install speakers as I have just came back from CC and bought the JVC KD-G720 which has a USB port in the front of the unit and Polk speakers which are 2 way 6 1/2's and 4's. I havent decided on a sub and amps but thats for later. Im in no rush.

That looks pretty good, although a bit ornate for my taste, but I don't think there's such a thing as a plain looking 20" rim (well, the ones I put on my truck are pretty plain but they don't fit our cars).

The problem with big wheels is if it's not lowered, it actually looks kind of lifted. I'd lower it, it should look even better.

I had the same trailing arm problem, and Im running the bolt on spacers, not the plate. well, the front has a 5/16 (i think) spacer plate, and the rear I have 1.5" spacers. theyre way too big, but they get the job done for now. I think 1/4" or so should be plenty, but it depends on your offset and the wheel depth

A quarter inch really isn't too much, hell if you think that you can give a little bit, grind 'em down a bit and get it JUST right.

But I will say...I really like those rims, and I'm more of a 077 kinda guy!

i wish i woulda bought 20's :frown:

your 3.1 would just love you for that. :lol:

It's hardly driven anyways, so that wouldn't be that big of a deal. That, and a swap is in it's future.

I think he's brakes would laugh at him though.

But they sure would look awesome on his car though!