how do you straighten a headlight??

1990lumina

ever since I've had my Lumina the passenger side headlight is "twisted" in it's mounting location....is there a way to make it line up properly with the rest of the front end?? My dad told me that was pretty typical GM fit back in the 80s and 90s....but is there rom for adjustment to make the whole assembly sit flat to the bumper cover, like the driver's side??

Here's a picture of what I mean (If you can't see the whole picture the link is under the picture)....I can't tell anymore because of this crazy resolutionI have now lol...

DSCN1090.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/1996terry/Lumina5/DSCN1090.jpg

thanks for any advice/help!

You might want to remove the whole headlight assembly and inspect the adjustment screws. There should be a tab that the screw catches on, which may be either broken off, or the screw no longer makes contact with. It may be as simple as popping the screw back into position.

You could use the "good" headlight as a guide...

yeah that's put away right now (block heater cord)....in winter I don't really care what this car looks like as long as it runs and is comfortable...screw trying to find a block heater cord in the dead of night when it's -40 or more to plug your car in lol..pants frozen to your leg as you try and find the cord...blah I hate that feeling