will a 95 crate LQ1 work in my 91 International?

w-bodys_are_the_best

There is a 95 crate 3.4 DOHC I found, never been ran, stilll in original crate, would this work in my 91 international, I'm pretty sure my 3.4 has a rod knocking, just checking if the 95 would work, or what i'd hafta swap off the 91 motor to get the 95 to work, I'm just curious, probably won't be able to come up with the money, just wanna know, I actually have the 91 sold to a kid in town, he wants to make payments though and is waiting to hear back from a job he might get, so it's still mine for the moment. I don't wanna let it go if i can get this engine. :lol:

Sorry to dredge this up, but I have a matter that pertains to this. My friend is currently putting a 94 TDC into his 92 Z34. The alternator is a different size, different bolt pattern, different harness plug than the 92. Will this cause any trouble if he just splices in with the harness, or will it go? Otherwise he'll have to swap timing chain covers. Hoping to save some work here if anyone knows.