First Mod to the GTP! (night pic...bottom of page 1)

terryk2003

well, first mod was an exterior mod...something that shoulda been done from the factory IMO...let me know what u think:

Before:

sexxxyass.jpg

After:

misc054.jpg

misc055.jpg

my friend took some pics of it last night with his 300m xenon's reflecting off, i'll post pics when he uploads them...

That looks awesome :thumb: I agree with you, they should've came like that from the factory. I might do that to mine too, where'd you get your decals?

its light silver...and it reflects white...i need to get those night pics...i bought mine from PFYC.com, but u can order them from reflectiveconcepts.com or zzpdecals.com

and dan, black was what i wanted, but when u saw yours and u can't even see them in the daytime i changed my mind...i wanted it to @ least be noticeable in the daytime...if the black woulda been a little darker thats what i woulda went with...the silver seemed to bright to me @ first, but its growing on me...

Looking good! Now get some go fast stuff so I'm not beating you in my GT. :wink:

I wanna get one for my Green GT but I'm not sure what color would look good. I'm trying to find a color to use for overlays for the pontiac on the rear and the gp gt on the door but I'm not sure. Maybe silver??? I really don't know. I know I'm painting my calipers red but I know red will look like shit if I use it for overlays.

i think the silver looks the best, its kinda low-key durring the day, hell it looks like it came that way.

and at night its neat since its so reflective.

update sig now lol

i will, as soon as the weather gets nice around here...its been rainy and shitty ever since i put em on...lol...