• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• z284pwr

• futuretgper

• Garrett Powered

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Awesome!!!

How much modification if any does it appear will need to be modified to make it work, or is it hopefully a direct bolt it?

Awesome!!!

How much modification if any does it appear will need to be modified to make it work, or is it hopefully a direct bolt it?

direct bolt on, needed to get a new coupler for the turbo to intercooler pipe

What's that, like double the inlet size of the T25? :lol: miserable little thing

oh ya shes big

Looks good and I can't wait to see what she'll run with it!! :cool:

took her out forr her first "maiden voyage" going about 2/3 throttle max (about 5-7 psi) this thing Flew... my guess is that juds crown is gunna get taken away nextweekend

Awesome!!!

direct bolt on, needed to get a new coupler for the turbo to intercooler pipe

What's that, like double the inlet size of the T25? :lol: miserable little thing

oh ya shes big

Looks good and I can't wait to see what she'll run with it!! :cool:

took her out forr her first "maiden voyage" going about 2/3 throttle max (about 5-7 psi) this thing Flew... my guess is that juds crown is gunna get taken away nextweekend

:eek: :eek: :eek: :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :drool: :drool: :drool: :twitch: :twitch: :Yikes_anim: :Yikes_anim:

Words can't explain how sweet that is!!

I'm guessing you got that from ATP Turbo?

Oh and good luck hooking that beast up now :lol:

its already hooked up... oh ya hooked up at the track... ya there could be problems there, and no not apt turbo

on a side note, i could have gotten jud new turbo for 20 bucks less, or the disco potato for ~ 100 less then i paid for thisi talked to numerous perple and this was the turbo to go with in everyones opinion

Guest TurboSedan

:werd:

that's the biggest i'd go without going to better GEN-III heads/intake. did you get the .64 or .86 A/R turbine housing? did your oil and/or coolant lines need to be modified?

Nice, can't wait to see how you'll run with that turbo.

BTW, Jud doesn't run that GT28R he used to have anymore...he's had a GT3076R since sometime last year.

"The GT3076R-WG packs the 500HP capable, quick spooling

52 trim 76mm compressor found in the popular GT3037

with the high flowing 90 trim turbine wheel found

in the bigger GT3071R-WG, making it the highest flowing

turbo available in the internal wastegated configuration.

Ideal higher power upgrade for GT28RS/GT2871R/GT3071R-WG

setups looking for a lot more power."

I think Jud has a LOT left in his car soon as he gets everything squared away and running good. :mrgreen:

my guess is that juds crown is gunna get taken away next weekend

:lol: :lol: Ummmm junior you have a long way to go before you take Jud down. Jud is no wheres near his max potential. Only thing holding him back at this point is the tranny that is beefed up but will not hold the power he is putting down with slicks.

If you do beat his time you need to realize that Jud is not young and dumb like us (at least my mentality :lol:)...he is trying to save his tranny. :wink: :cool:

ya i know hes got more potential. but hes hasnt gotten it below 13.5, i know he could just turn up the boost and hit 12s, all im saying is i think my car can hit mid to low 13s the way it sits now. we will see though, i could be totally wrong. you gotta rememberjuds got a 3400/3500 hybrid goin on to which would help him alot.

i cant wait for this wekend to see the actually #s, the tranny can take the abuse i think no problem but im worried about the clutch now, i know 13s for sure now though :twisted: untuned the way it is (on street tires too)

I hope you don't plan on running it untuned... not while you're pushing that much air. Asking for some catrastrophic trouble there.

its already hooked up... oh ya hooked up at the track... ya there could be problems there, and no not apt turbo

on a side note, i could have gotten jud new turbo for 20 bucks less, or the disco potato for ~ 100 less then i paid for thisi talked to numerous perple and this was the turbo to go with in everyones opinion

did you have to drill a hole in the DP for the O2 sensor?

Have fun, just be careful and don't push it too hard, I don't wanna see you blow the motor on that thing.

did you have to drill a hole in the DP for the O2 sensor?

yup drilled a hole in the DP for the 02... worked flawlessly.

oh and its tuned now (just got a new chip)

had an a/f gauge hooked up and didnt go lean at all at 8 psi.. (i now there not very accutare but still, exhaust smelt good too)

dont worry i wont try and push it too hard

ah i see it in ur sig now!! bad ass pic!! good luck and get us some video!!

how well did it go in?? any clearance issues?? what are you doing for an air filter?

im so incredibly jealous right now!!

who tuned the chip for you??!!

ah i see it in ur sig now!! bad ass pic!! good luck and get us some video!!

how well did it go in?? any clearance issues?? what are you doing for an air filter?

im so incredibly jealous right now!!

who tuned the chip for you??!!

thanks man. ya the only problem was the wastgate hitting against the coolant pipe, oblonged the holes a tad (didnt want to adjust the turbo housing as it was perfectly setup)

it went in pretty easy, had to buy all new lines running to and from the turbo though.

oh my air filter, a heavy duty female figureskating tights (well a piece of one) my road is really dust as they are tearing apart the roads and repaving everywhere in my neighbourhood/ subdivision. im going to make an intake for it or something just gotta figure it out. (no room)

dont be jelious

skalor tuned the chip, sent me the bin file and my one buddies friends burnt the chip for me. it runs awsome and definitly not lean, no bogging or issues yet. (10 or 15 miles maybe) oh ya the turbo spins so nice its crazy, for like 30 seconds at least after the car is shutoff.

im still getting some finetuning done by the people that make the 3800 turbo kits up her in canada (cartuning) after the cam, and P&P (and bigger TB too)

Damn, that fits in there quite nice....

I think I may have to sign me up for one of these :lol:

Now hurry up weekend so we can get some E.T.s!!!!!

you are working with cartuning? thad be nice. They gonna hook you up wit a big TB or you got one in mind? I was thinking about boring out the stock one a little.

cartuning will be working with me to make this even better then it is yes, thery are going to do the final tuning and dynos for me aswell.

this is the TB i am getting..(62mm)

picture_025_141_100.jpg