Why I'm not a very big fan of Infinity speakers.

GnatGoSplat

Makes me feel better about all the money I spent on my speakers! :thumb:

And since they know about the problem, hopefully that will not happen with mine since they are a current model.

Hopefully they are sending you a pair of the newest References....They aren't using the white woofers on the Reference speakers since last year.

I'm glad they stood by their products.

I've had my Memphis M-Class Componants for 2 Years now. The sound quality on them is like nothing else. They Cost me $350 but they are worth every penny.

Infinity is a good company, and they do take care of thir customers. However I think since there so big, it just takes time for them to get back to you.

Thats great to hear!

Hopefully they are sending you a pair of the newest References....They aren't using the white woofers on the Reference speakers since last year.

I'm glad they stood by their products.

They dont sell those old reference series anywhere anymore. He will be getting the new style reference speakers.

I've had good experiences w/ Harmon Kardon's customer service...which is run by the same parent company Harman International....great company to work with

*hugs his Harmon Kardon Festival III speakers"

I've had good experiences w/ Harmon Kardon's customer service...which is run by the same parent company Harman International....great company to work with

*hugs his Harmon Kardon Festival III speakers"

You are correct! :thumb:

*Hugs his Harmon Kardon 7.1 ch theatre reciever*

Then.....

*hugs his Infinity 12" home theatre sub* <------got at a discount from Circuit City....$200!!!!! list is $550. :naughty: