Got a lip spoiler now...but no tails

94CutlassSLCoupe

BRAND NEW for $63 shipped to my door...and it was on e-bay...i'm sure i'll eventually find the tail lights

76_1.JPG

I put in a Junkyard dog request and got a few responses for sets at about $125...maybe that's not too bad, i don't really know.

I'm thinking i might glue it on instead of bolting it on...opinions?

yes sir...i was actually out of town so i put a bid of like $50.56 or something and i still ended up winning...bizzare

i would really like to get some tails but i can't imagine it looks that bad without them

Good deal. I wouldn't glue it on though. You'd have to cut the studs off, and these lip spoilers are a lot heavier than they look too.

It's so easy to bolt on, why not do it right. :wink:

lol i will be painting it garnet red...along with painting another reverse light panel. I guess i'll bolt it on.

I actually have never seen a medium garnet red metallic cutlass coupe with a lip spoiler...its like they never built one or something lol

lol i will be painting it garnet red...along with painting another reverse light panel. I guess i'll bolt it on.

I actually have never seen a medium garnet red metallic cutlass coupe with a lip spoiler...its like they never built one or something lol

yeah, that's pretty much it!

yeah, that's pretty much it!

Actually, my book lists medium garnet red as available with the 3.4 engine, so in theory, you COULD find a garnet lip, but I haven't seen one. The only colors you COULDN'T get the 3.4 with are light grey metallic, medium adriatic blue, light driftwood metallic, and purple pearl metallic.

It's a '97 then probobly. I was speaking merely for the '94 model year.

I will add that the book says light driftwood metallic wasn't even available at all on coupes in '94, let alone 3.4 models.

Yeah every medium garnet red 3.4 DOHC coupe i have seen was minus a spoiler...they may have been 1992's though...i remember one looked just like my car originally did on the outside (sawblades) and had burgandy interior.

There are a set of good lookin tails here in Flint, They want 150 for the pair, but I might be able to talk em down. That would save ya on shipping too seeing how you will be back here in Flint in a couple of weeks.

Just won a very nice driver's side lip spoiler taillight on ebay for $35. I know several places where i can get them for $55-65 each shipped so i'll order one tomorrow on lunch...and i'll pick up an extra reverse light panel at the junkyard saturday or monday while i am back in PA. I hope to have everything on the car by the time i get to school otherwise stuff will have to wait about 8 weeks untl memorial day :bawling1:

crap, I wish my roommate woulda never broke that other lip tail that I had laying around last year. got two lights for like 50$ (shoulda got the spoiler too :-( )

2 years ago a buddy and I got the lip spoilers and tails for I think $65 IIRC, it was a yard way north on Dort Hwy. They where getting ready to close and we told the guy it was a "trunk trim".

Damn, and I thought I got a good deal on my set for $125 from someone here. :eek:

And I agree, wont look right without the tails. Someone posted a pic of a blue cutty vert with a lip and the round taillights, and it didn't do much for me. Not that it was ugly or anything though...