Cutlass vert scale model

SLAMDIT

Hey all, my question is simple. Does anyone know whether or not there was ever a scale model of the Cutlass Convertible. I have a 94 and my father-in-law has a 95. We have both looked very hard and found nothing. My guess is that they don't but I thought I would ask.

Thanx

Sean

Nope. No scale model of any W-body Cutlass exists in any form. The only scale models available are the ones of Cutlass racecars that only vaguely resemble a Cutlass.

Shit, Shit, Shit!!!! Ok sorry, it's out of my system now :?

I was hoping that there was one out there. For my wedding present, my wife got me a 1/18 scale Trans Am model custom painted and everything to match the real car I had. I wanted to do the same thing with my drop. Oh well...... Not that you all care, but here is the model that she had done. Some guy in Michigan customized it off a pic of my car.....

Here's the real car

trans5.jpg

And here is the model

MTA1.jpg

Oh, and thanx JakeMetz63 for the compliment. She is a constant work under progress but I am pretty proud of her.

They made a '92 GTP model. That does NOT help.

You'll have to custom build one, I guess. That's what I'm doing with my T-Bird model. They only made them in SC trim, but I had a regular V6 LX. I had to scratch-build an intake, transmission, etc. But that's kinda different, as you'd have to build a whole different car...

Actually, if anyone's got pictures of one of those GTP models?

They made a '92 GTP model. That does NOT help.

You'll have to custom build one, I guess. That's what I'm doing with my T-Bird model. They only made them in SC trim, but I had a regular V6 LX. I had to scratch-build an intake, transmission, etc. But that's kinda different, as you'd have to build a whole different car...

Actually, if anyone's got pictures of one of those GTP models?

I just bought a complete never opened GTP model off ebay. Should be here soon.

03_1.jpg

i suppose you could get a pro-stock cutlass kit and hack the roof off...you'd have to scratchbuild a few things and fill in the hole in the hood where the scoop goes...it looks like it'd work if u wanted to take the time and $ to try it...problem is, those kits are rare these days so good luck finding one...i paid $35 for one on ebay... :oops: