The Stripper gets new shoes

NOHC_WBody

On a trip to the boneyard today, looking in the vain hopes of finding another 2.2 for the wife's car(she made me go look, instead of just bashing away on it without checking first) I came across another CS International, a sedan and bought the wheels off it. I gave 50 bucks for all four, and oddly enough, considering my recent luck, the tires still have a suprising amount of tread on them(two of them still have the molding hairs on them).

So, I threw them on my 90' Lumina, "The Boomina"(seeing as how it needs a muffler and does a damn good aural impression of a UPS truck). Opinions? Snide comments? Anything? Yeah, I know it needs a bath., but after recent weather, washing a car around here does about as good as a free month of Everquest for a World of Warcraft junkie.

boomina_1.jpg

boomina_2.jpg

but it's a base lumina.

m4dd lightweight sp33d y0! :lol: I can't complain about it. I bought it with the intention of using it as a parts car, but ended up driving it quite a bit.

Can't say if I like it or not. It looks okay but not the first choice I'd choose. Can't go wrong for the price tho!

And on a side note, I didn't know you had this vehicle? It's my car's sister :D base 90 Lumina

:lol:

Can't say if I like it or not. It looks okay but not the first choice I'd choose. Can't go wrong for the price tho!

And on a side note, I didn't know you had this vehicle? It's my car's sister :D base 90 Lumina

:lol:

Base models represent, y0! I like the Euro grille on yours. 8)

There's a boneyard near me that I've been buying parts off of for years. The owner's good about holding stuff for me that I might be interested in. I almost bought a set of white crosslaces a while back (to strip and paint) for it, until I saw the other two...curb rash from hell.

washing a car around here does about as good as a free month of Everquest for a World of Warcraft junkie.

...That is an amazingly astute quote, especially given the fact that I'm a damn WoW junkie. Around here, we call it World of Warcrack though... haha...

And I'm with trainman... glad you like them, that's all that REALLY matters... but I'm not too fond of them myself.

washing a car around here does about as good as a free month of Everquest for a World of Warcraft junkie.

...That is an amazingly astute quote, especially given the fact that I'm a damn WoW junkie. Around here, we call it World of Warcrack though... haha...

And I'm with trainman... glad you like them, that's all that REALLY matters... but I'm not too fond of them myself.

What server do you play on? I've got a 49 human Warlock and a 19 human warrior on Ursin, and my wife has a gaggle of characters on Durotan. I've also got a couple of horde characters on Cho'gall.

I have to drop a :thumbsdown: on those...

For $50 you got a really good deal IMO, and those would make awesome winter tires. Mabye if they were black they would look good?

They remind me way too much of rims that you would see on a rappers SUV. :?

I hate those damn wheels.

Pace-car painted or not.

:flip:

IMO they look alot better then the Olds 5 spokes everyone seems to be obssesed with.

:werd: I hate the Cutlass and GP (brushed aluminum) 5-spokes. The GP ones look damn good when they're high-polished, though.