• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fastbird232

• jeremy

• White93z34

• Psych0matt

leaky headgasket due to sub freezing temps romping on it to get to work on time without letting the motor warm up. mileage 198k miles. still runs great but cant put alot of presure on the coolant system without it leaking again

111,000k isan't that aprox 65,000 miles?? i'd check the timing belt. i love my 4t60e personally, its been awesome to me for this past 50,000 miles.

alternator is not a bad job even if it pukes, and i know you have the ability to do it.

i haven't done a belt yet but i will be doing one very shortly. i'm sorta nervous going into it, but i'm sure its not that bad.

From the one pic and the given description, it is certainly worth a look. I'd also look under the car and expect suspension bushings, CV boots, etc.

i will attest to how relyable my LQ1 has been, i've had it for about 50,000 miles now its not once left me stranded. always fires right the hell up. the worst i've had was the pump drive seal, a IAC go south, and an alternator. and i might add my current alternator has been in the car for 50k now and has more then that on it (65-70k) and its still going strong. i've taken the car on countless long trips without thinking twice, its all in preventive matniance.