W-body T-Shirts

AWeb80

something like this is what i had in mind, one for each kind of w-body. for me to do a shirt for each one of you would cost way to much, it would be a 20 dollar setup alone for each shirt. but if i get a design for each car such as whats below, then id waive setup, and shirts would be roughly 7-8 dollars a piece. guessing, dont have a price sheet at home. but below would be a 2 color print

testprix.jpg

That would be absolutly fantastic!!!! Do a lumina next! Do a lumina next!

PS Id pay money for that

Afterthought: What would you do about differnt body types, example being the fact that lumina has 4 differnt body styles. Would you just make one for the high end of each? Say the GTP and Z34? Or make all types with the four doors and such?

something like this is what i had in mind, one for each kind of w-body. for me to do a shirt for each one of you would cost way to much, it would be a 20 dollar setup alone for each shirt. but if i get a design for each car such as whats below, then id waive setup, and shirts would be roughly 7-8 dollars a piece. guessing, dont have a price sheet at home. but below would be a 2 color print

testprix.jpg

Ooooh, thats a nice looking car. Wait, thats mine! I'd buy that!

that, or a simple side profile/shilioete of the car. Kinda like take the pic from the top of this page, and just an outline.

If anyone has their owners manual, I know at least on mine, thats what Oldsmobile did on the front of it

jon

hell yeah glad this is finally getting done, i definitely want one. i'm with maverick too, no w-body.com on the shirt, just car specific, cutlass, gp, lumina, etc. top model of each or two door and four door of each no readers rides cause they can't all be on there and detail won't be that extravagant. really want to see this idea follow through, whoever does it should make some money. way to keep the scene alive

the easiest and cheapest way i could think to do it is, maybe a collage of all w-bodies. this would give everyone a shirt with atleast there car make on it plus that would also make it a higher quantity of 1 type of shirt and thus price would be alot cheaper. im off to work here in a lil bit, ill try to figure out what it cost and post the options later.

how bout a front-on shot (since each has a unique grill somewhat. That, or the shiliouetes of every one (so they all kinda look the same, but you can tell the difference).

And espc. it would be nice to have the Olds rocket (the old one, not that circle), Pontiac point, buick sheilds and of course the bowtie

Jon

well i didn't read page two, so i don't know if it was touched on, but i have 3 years of photoshop education behind me. i was woundering if you guys just needed some-body to design a professional looking logo, and montage of the cars.

just offering, plus i would enjoy it.

a demo of what i designed is on page 2 :wink: but i can never find anything worthy to trace, if wecould get ever make w-body lined up and slightly angled so you see the sides like 234_nut's sig just front end facing, or do front with frontend of the cars and do the back with the backend of the cars. i dont know. i know some people object to the w-body.com on it, but for those who want one i could put it on the sleeve.

234,if you wan to design something thats cool, um my only request is to make this cheap enough for everyone that you keep it to 2 colors 3 if really cool...lol.. and if you could do it in illustrator it be alot better, id almost have to recreat it to put it onto a screen

still need couple more pics to finish the design, but for me to do this and i know noone wants to pay alot im goin to have to do a quantity. the least im gonna do is 25 which would make the shirts about 6-7 dollars a piece, we get about 50 done itll be about 4.75 to 5.25 a shirt. so lets atleast get a count on who wants em, and see if we can get to atleast 25 for now

I can send you a couple pics of my lumina sedan if you want. I know its not good looking, but it will at least give you the outline (if you are planning on going that way).

Let me know

John

I'd most likely take 2 of them. I think that you should have the W-body logo on the front. The back needs a pics/outline off all our cars, the manufacturer symbol, and these pics/outline should be of the 2 door models. The http://www.w-body.com on the sleeve isn't too tacky or geeky.

Does the actual shirt color matter as far as price, because white and black would probably be the likely choice.

w-body.jpg

i would be for a shirt or three.

only problem is i am a big man so i would only be game if it was a big shirt.

for our little car audio thing the local shop http://www.nelsonink.com did our tee's

gildan is the brand and 4x is the size

http://www.dbfanatics.com is that group

i guess without ideas to look at it is tough to say what is liked.

i think either individual brand shirts. like one for the prix, one for the cutty one for the impala etc is a good idea but that could add alot of cost and well some might not sell and well it is misleading to those who look at the shirts. thinkin that w-body is just that car.

so i think a collage of dif w-bodies is a good idea to work with.

mayb incorporate the years of the dif gens in the outline of the car for easy identification. like along a body line or on the window.

cutlass supreme 88+

gran prix 88+

regal 88+

lumina 90+ (i think)

monte 95+

impala 99 or 00+ (i think)

not sure if there are any other w-bodies

might have to make the pics smaller to get them all on there.

Monty