W-body T-Shirts

AWeb80

Does anyone have any graphic arts experience or have a screen printer. I was wondering if someone would want to make a design for the front and back of a T-Shirt and post it so all members can vote on it or something like that. Any feedback would be great.

sounds like a good idea to me, I'd definetely get 1 when/if they get made.......I think a good logo would be having w-body.com and the silhouettes of w-bodies in the background or something, maybe have different ones for each particular w-body so everyone is happy and nobody is left out...just a thought.

What about using the red drawing from the w-body home page? could have that on the front with the website just below it. on the back there could be a list of all the different w-body cars.

just a thought

I do some graphic design so ill see what I can come up with plus Ill check to see how much it would cost to print a bunch at my local screen print shops.

Ill post any ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

I could make some shirts up for about $12.50 apiece i believe but ill have to check on that.

I could use the same artwork I'm using for the w-body bumper stickers or make something else.

$12.50?

How many shirts were you guys thinking about making up? I happen to run a screen printing shop and can tell you that you can probably do better depending on the number of colors in the print and the number of shirts your buying. Unfortanetly, I don't think we can swing doing the work at my shop, but I do have a little insite. If whoever leads this up needs help, let me know and I will try to lend some advice.

Good Luck,

Randy

Wichita, KS

www.jumpersportswear.com

• 5 months later...

This is a cool idea. I was thinking maybe having w-body.com (Home of the W-bodies) on the back and displaying all of the logos (olds ,chev,GM,buick,pontiac). Then on the front how about the name of your car example Pontiac Grand Prix, and a pontiac symbol.

My proposal:

Front of shirt, has a "w-body" logo, none of this w-body.com garbage(it seems to nerdish to have a t-shirt with a website), then on the back have a shirt for luminas, tgp's, cutlass, etc. large font of the type of car, and then an outline, or picture of said car.

i also work at a screenprinting/sign place. shit i pretty much run it. we can do up to 4 colors. im not eniterly sure if we could do a realistic car pic though i could do outlines, and you could tell what the car was. the more shirts ordered would make the price cheaper as well as colors used.i posted to group purchases last nite about stickers as well, if im goin to do anything like this, id have to add a dollar or something so i can send it to the site owner

I like the idea of customization. Like, having either ure ride or a pic of your car on the shirt. thats what will really make you stand out. hell, maybe even your username on the forum. heeh

john

if some people could email me some pics of there cars, i can trace them and get working on some ideas, even if you have some ideas for me to incorporate, price varies alot in this business so i cant come right out and say a price. but if we settle on and idea/design , i can quote a price.

email me at scotty@ffcith.com