GI Euro tails for a lumina

Black5spdZ

i used a dremel to cut the red out and then pretty much sanded them all down by hand to get rid of the burs off and get them smooth. Then i glued and siliconed the clear back in so that it would not leak. They have never goten moisture in them either but they were only on my car for a month because i night shaded a set and liked that better. I would probably sell them for $50 plus shipping which i dont think will be too expensive because they are very light.

Scott

I can't say that I exactly like them. I've yet to see a Lumina that they look good on.... The only modded tail lights that I've ever liked is with the diffuser removed, but when lit up they look like ass... I personally like the rear tail lights on the luminas, the only thing that I dislike about them is how the inner sections don't light up as evenly as the outer ones do.

But $50 for a pair of tail lights is hella cheap, especially for all that work put into them, I have to say that they look real good. I see a few hours of quality work done there!