Wheres The Oil Pressure Sender/Sensor Located at?

95oldsVan

I think my oil pressure sending unit/switch/or sensor,whatever it is may be going bad since on the dash it doesnt read accurate oten at times.It can stay pegged on 80 or whatever it is for hours then read just fine in the normal range at other times.

Where on the 3.1 91 Lumina will I likely find it?I dont feel like walking outside in the pouring storm to the garage out back to look around under the hood for it

Thanks!

it is right behind and to the left of the oil filter, on the oil filter adapter.

Thanks man,I will take a look at it soon.I remember seeing a plugged in wire back there but was not sure if that was it.

:)

There's a thread someone started on here about that. (hell maybe I even started it I cant remember)...but yeah it's next to the oil filter. If you need the other thread, it's probably on the 3rd or 4th page. I'd put it in here but I can't find it :oops:

Thanks for the replies...any info is always helpful.I used to be a mechanic years back at a GM dealer but left the business and do my own car repairs only these days.Yet,Still have to ask everyone else at times to guide me on where parts are located on cars Im not familair with working on everyday.

You guys rock here!

:)