fiberglassing

Pyle

So, I haven't had too much exp at glassing, but I want to try it a bit. I want to start with a simple amp rack for my spare tire well, 99 Grand Prix. I already have the amp on a board in the well, so basically I just want to use that as a base then glass over top of it. My primary question is what do I use between the board and the glass. I think I have read aluminum foil, if that is the case will the glass not stick to foil, or is there something to keep them from sticking together?

adhesive?!? seems to me it would stick.

Like I said I am just starting with it, and I think an amp rack would be a good place to start rather than a box. Plus, I like the way the amp looks down there. If that goes well, I wouldn't mind making a plate to cover my curent box, we'll see...

I started with a wheelwell enclosure. first thing I did. you line the bottom with foil so the resin doesnt stick to the floor then when you got a layer or 2 you peel it out.