loss of amp/sub power??

Euro

I got off work a couple minutes ago..and started my car(its seriously -8 here...and turned on the radio and noticed little to no life coming from my sub. It hits(see the woofer shaking) but not even noticeable..my speakers can be heard over it.

is it just because its wicked freezing here? it worked fine during the day today :shrug:

and FWIW my h/u remote didnt work either

HU remote prolly didnt work cause its so cold...the battery is prolly dead...used to happen to my old sony all the time...if i held it in my hand and warmed it up,it'd work fine...not sure about the sub though...prolly same deal though...

When I would start up my car to let it warm up, I would go ahead and put in my faceplate in my car, and play the music at a lower volume the whole time I let the car warm up. This lets the speakers get warmed up as well(think of speakers as little motors, you don't wanna full blast a motor when it's frozen do you :wink: ).

When it's -40 here my friend's POS Pioneer 12" has no problem. He pounds the shit outta when when it's totalled frozen...though he doesn't care because he has warantee (the guy told him he should be able to pound them even when cold)...lol

Good to hear your's it working again

I didnt have the problem to that extent, but I noticed they didnt quite sound right when it was cold. About 10 minutes of listening to the radio, and they were fine.

Speaking of subs..... I need to put mine back in......