stupid idiot that ride bikes

Kevinsluminaeuro

ok tonight officially sucks ass. im leaving my dads house like i ussually do looking both ways ready to pull out on to the main street. well i must have sat there 5 seconds to long, cuz i look to my left and theres some moron flying INTO my friggen car. i ask the asshole if hes alright he says yea so i get out to see how the car is, of course huge dent in fender, gonna need a new one. As i get done looking at it not even 5 seconds i notice the guy takes off on his bike, well you know where this is going, theres no way i could have caught him so now after calling the cops im the one who gets screwed cuz some piece of shit drug dealer cant even ride a bike cuz he so coked outta his mind. anywho anyone know how much its gonna cost me to get a new fender on a 94 lumina, this sucks and i hate piece of shits who dont have jobs and screw up everything else other people work hard for

%&*%*%&* MFER Someone sideswiped my lumina while parked at my apartment and ripped my mirror off the same way last year creasing the one day old fender i had just put on... $#%$%$^%$&^ lucky I was able to massage it out. Then i had a powertrip and put on electric mirrors from a regal. lol

Those dumb shits that ride the center line on the highway are nuts as well....fuck more then one occasion i've seen a wind blow a semi into the oncoming lane justa little bit...but that little bit would callt hose bikers....

The worst part it in the motorcycle safety handbook it says to ride that close to the center line :S