Another set of 18" 077's

GOT2B GM

I picked up my rims for next spring on Tuesday. They are polished 18" x 8' Eagle 077's. I picked them up for $748 CDN +tax. Thats about $630 USD.

Three of the rims are 1st quality, and one was classified as a blemish rim. The only reason they couldn't sell as 1st quality is because it had a tire mounted on it for use in a show.

I'm going to be selling my polished 16" Eagle 077's, with rubber. I'm going to clean them up, take pics and make a topic in the 4sale section soon.

Here is a pic of the "blemish" rim.

new07718s.jpg

The sticker with the specs.

07718label.jpg

Being that I was in the basement I took a couple pics of all my junk :lol:

aq9s.jpg

Shelves full of stuff.......

myjunk.jpg

18's should look alot better than the 16's Gotta get some pics when the 18's are on. :thumbsup:

But I must say, with so many people buying those rims and with so many people have those rims on their car, Im glad I didnt buy them.

They are a sweet loking rim though,. I havent seen a W-body i didnt like them on. But its true, almost half the w-body owners who have aftermarket rims, have some from of 077s.

I dont know of anyone else with any car period that has a set of Fox 5 17"s though :). (see sig)

Nice, although I was able to get chrome for only $70 more with chrome lugnuts and valve stems.

But I must say, with so many people buying those rims and with so many people have those rims on their car, Im glad I didnt buy them.

Yeah, but they're definitely universally good looking. :)

Locally, I have the only W-body with the 077's and that's all that really matters!