ZZP prototype poly trans mount

pwmin

My dad got one of these for his GTP and from looking at it I definately saw no reason why it wouldn't work on my STE. :shrug: So it should work on any 4t60/60e cars, but maybe not since I haven't actually physically tried to put it in.

Shawn

I was thinking about getting this, but I decided to go with a solid rubber replacement. I can get those for like 15 bucks, instead of the what 90 mentioned on the website? I mean there cant be that much difference between the two.

But Ive got the FFP strut mounts and lower engine and trans mounts, both solid rubber, Ill let ya know how that works out soon.

I'm still unsure on what I'm going to go with. It isn't like I can really get on it anyways, especially with my tranny starting to go. That, and I don't really feel like shelling out much more money on anything for this car anymore. But, I do need a mount, and I always want the best stuff.

Ehh... I think i'll just head over to Murray's sometime soon.

Their website says this about the mount: "Installs in 15 minutes with a floor jack and jack stand"

15 minutes my ass. Maybe if you had a pit crew. I just did mine with a regular mount and it had to take at least an hour. Yea, I'm sure there are people here that could do it faster, but comeon, 15??

My dad got one of these for his GTP and from looking at it I definately saw no reason why it wouldn't work on my STE. :shrug: So it should work on any 4t60/60e cars, but maybe not since I haven't actually physically tried to put it in.

Shawn

Im running a t60, no problems here

I got those Solid Rubber replacement mounts in I got at NAPA, and I gotta say, there working pretty good. Although you can tell there solid mounts though... but its not bad