addco moving/rubbing *update*

pwmin

no clunking. just the bar moving and resulting problems. it's very far from where it was hitting before.

dont worry about the clamps. hopefully it wont move anymore. i'm going to check it again today or tomorrow.

O YEAH....just drove the car after putting new struts on the CO's, Putting the revised bar in, and new AC Delco Rapidfire 8's....my car is LIKE NEW....

The bar is Sweet, no movement at all....of course i have the clamps on that i made and i got new inner hangers and made it work for me....I even lowered the CO's a 1/2" and I have more clearance now than i did with the old bar....

I went out for about 5 miles and took some hard turns at like 40-60 MPH....putting my car sideways and breakin the back loose....this is the best my car has felt in a long time....everything feels great.

Thanks DOHC v6 U da man

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

kewl. mine is still moving. i'll have to try the aluminum spacers ont the outers and maybe the inners too. i have some scrap laying around i can use. took my wheels off to clean them and it started thundering and raining and lightning so my car's sitting on jackstands right now. :oops: i'll post pix when i get them done.

cant thank you enough dohc. i'm not worried about the small problems i'm having. i'm sure they'll be fixed.

With the inners, I just took a piece of rubber from an old inner tube and cut a small piece and put it on the inside of the poly bushing and next to the bar. I then cut a 1x1 square and put them inbetween the hanger and the "D" clamp. that made the inners tighter.

I'll get pics tomarrow and have them up asap.

• 2 months later...

i know i am bring up an old topic. I am getting with trey on the inner brackets. was the out a problem for anybody if they used the supplied busings. I found that the holes were not large enough for the strut bolts to go through from the supplied braket

i was wondering what was going on with the brackets. my ghetto-rigged ones broke so i bought the monte 7/8" brackets and bushings. i also used greasable energy suspension outers so im not sure if theres a problem with the supplied outers or not. i think if the inners hold the bar well the outers shouldnt be a problem.

pabz, im sure dohc will chime in but i think you would have to contact trey directly but hopefully addco will get that straightened out soon.