Somebody Please Buy This Rim!!

19Cutlass94

http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheels_detail.php?mw_id=16&sw_id=86

I absolutly love this rim. I would have gotten it, but it didnt come in 16" and my dad was like if your gonna put wheels and tires on your car, you are going to stay with the stock size :?

But if for some reason I need new rims, these babies are it. I want to see how it would look (like on a cutlass!) but on any car. And hey you guys looking for rims, heres one suggestion for you!

yeah it is weird, when I first saw that I was like WTF? And my dad knows Im not the type of guy to put like 19's or 20's on something. The largest rim size I would go is 18's. But prolly 17's on a car (depending on car)

But yeah Im surprised I havnt seen those rims on any car yet. Those were actually the first I found. I though for sure someone (maybe or maybe not on w-body) would have had them by now

didn't the guy that posted his and his bro's Z34's have centerline rims on one of them? I LOVE THOSE RIMS that you posted the link to, Just order them and then buy the tires and don't tell him the size :lol:

omg yeah I should just buy em and put em on before he notices lol But I dont have that kinda money right now. But damn. Really want those. not to say I dont like the rims I have now, cuz I like them just as much.

My rims are only 7" wide and my tire is like 7.5" wide and its gotta be within an inch of the trailing arm so I dont think I could fit a wider rim on my car.