2.8 engine sensor layout

Frankzen

Does anyone know where I might get a picture or a disgram of the sensor layout on a 2.8 engine in my '89 Regal ?

I see a lot of sensors but don't know which is which !

Thanks

well if you have a 2.8......your going to have a MAP and not MAF correct? The MAP sensor should be directly behind the plenum towards the passenger side on a metal bracket with a couple vacuum lines running near there. there sould be one vacuum line going to it and one electrical connector.

OK, I know where that one is. But I'd still like some sort of layout. I have a shop maual but the diagram in it is pretty vague. Doesn't anyone have a photo of a 2.8 with sensor locations marked?

if you still have the stock stickers under the hood, right where the hood release is, you should have an emissions routing sticker that shows map, egr, etc.....where the sensors are and how the vacuum lines, etc. are ran....hope this helps :D

if you still have the stock stickers under the hood, right where the hood release is, you should have an emissions routing sticker that shows map, egr, etc.....where the sensors are and how the vacuum lines, etc. are ran....hope this helps :D

Yes I still have that sticker there - I was just hoping for something a little more clear - even the sketches in the shop manual are pretty pathetic. But I guess that the best we got :)