new addco installed (feel free to add your install exper...)

pwmin

well, i got the new addco bar installed. works great! no noise, doesnt hit anything. i put it in wrong the first time and it went in so easy. getting, it out, however, was a pain and then i fought it forever getting it in the right way. used the old inner brackets and the greasable energy suspension outers since the new brackets werent included :( ( i probably will still use the es outers since they are greasable) damn, i hate not having access to a lift or air tools anymore. anyway, thanks dohc, trey. this bar is way, way, way better. pics here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v476/pwmin/new%20sway%20bar/

i got a set of hms monte co's from a friend and used my stock struts (which i found out need replaced now) since the monte ones didnt work right. those mf'ers squeaked like crazy not in the car cause they dont sit flat with the mount. its kinda ghetto, but no problems yet. i ripped off the boot protector thingy and used the stock rubber mount. have to turn the springs just right or they creak but otherwise, no problems. i also have two spanner rings (?) that lock together so i dont have to use the stupid set screws. asked michael and he said he wouldnt sell me the mount separate.

i got the hook-up. holla if ya hear me. - master p

big poppa pump is your hook-up. holler if you hear me - scott steiner

worth the wait. hopefully the inner brackets will be too. surprised no one else has put it in yet. i'm number 2! who's comin' with me? who's gonna be number 3? now that ive sounded like a complete jackass, i'm gonna quit talkin.

i'm keepin it. i'm getting another w eventually, hopefully a z34 5sp. it'll work good enough. my friend has the old bar on his z34 and it doesnt have any problems. i helped him put it in and it went in easily and doesnt make any noise. :shrug:

the kit includes both inner and outer. we should be getting better inner brackets when they figure that out. the greasable energy suspension ones are 9.5158. you can use them for both. auto zone stocks them. you have to drill the holes a little larger for the outside. i only used them for the outside, but we used them for both on my friend's lumina cause he got it used and it didnt have the brackets. i think they'll work better than the ones with the kit, but the new inners should work even better when they are finished.