Lumina Police Sway bar: Best place to get it?

blackbombshell95

I did a search and didn't find the part #

Where is the best place to get this bar?

Can i get it still through Gmpartsdirect.com??

if so what are the part #'s. Plus the numbers for the bushings/brackets

i dont see why it wouldnt work. i'll call him tomorrow if i can or as soon as i can. what year lumina exactly should i ask for? anything before 99, right, cause iirc, most 99's were rental cars. maybe i'm just pulling it out of my ass :skep:

Now did the 94-96 FE3 GPs all come with 14mm or 12mm bars. Now i threw away my stock rear swaybar. I am not sure if it was 12mm or 14mm. If it was a 12, and the dohc's come with a 14, then i think i might try the 14mm bar.

i didnt see you posted after me :oops: i'll measure mine when i go home (this weekend i think). i thought they were 13mm, but i'm probably wrong. the gen 1.5 swaybars wont fit. i called today and they guy wasnt there so i talked to someone else and they had no idea. i asked for 92-94 cause i know the 95-99 23mm monte z34 sway bar wont fit, so i figured the lumi police bar wouldnt (95-99). so, i can call him next week when he's back in, but if there wasnt a police lumi 92-94 and 95-99 wont fit, then i guess there's no point?