Shaved Butt/Whale Tail Spoiler Pics

Jeff M

If it is off another Pontiac AND helps performance, why not?

Sheeze, gone for a few hours and everyone is freaking (link no-worky :lol: ) Just tried it and it works for me :roll: , glad someone knows the simple trick of shaving off the URL down to the home page 8)

Yea to each his own on the spoiler, does make a statement 8) I kind of like it but would pick a smaller one, that one came off a Fiero, can't imagine how it dwarfs that little car it came off of :!: :shock: Owner did say it starts flopping above 80 mph.

Jeff M

I like the shaved key hole. I wonder how quick and fun that thing was. It has all your BIG BALLS options Jeff. :lol: .

Hmm..I think I'm the only one with a functional spoiler. :wink: I've always been a fan of spoilers..but not wings. 8)

key word "IF"

I can't have a wing because I gotta get a new muffler bearing welded on to my rear framice. My bass broke my taillights and all the blinker fluid leaked out.

Now I got gauges all over my dash though, so I should still be able to beat you and your hideous wing.

I think the Fiero wing should stay on a Fiero. Funny thing is there actually is a Fiero "Whale Tail" spoiler, but it isn't that one.

Other then with wing, I love the car. I personally think every GP coupe should be wingless, so I probably wouldn't like the wing no matter what it looked like :shrug:

:D

I too think that wing should be a little bit shorter in depth. the shape it has, IMO very nice, but it's just too deep. If it were like maybe half or a bit more towards 2/3 of that depth, i think it would nice.

At the same time, I'm kinda with Jeremy. I was wanting a spoiler,

but the other day i took a glance from a back 1/4 angle of my car, with the moonroof popped open, and the car sittin low...it's pretty bitchin lookin like that :D

I'm going to have to get another GP