Body restoration?

Supreme Cutlass

I was looking at the shot paint on the fender, the little dents on the roof, the trim that's falling apart, and I wondered if a body shop that normally handled collision repair could fix it all up for me. Would that be a feesable answer for dent repair and a new painjob? Or do they only do large jobs? (I was mainly thinking service king collision repair)

They would make enough money off that to do it. But they would more than likely do it for you, just watch out when you go to certain ones, because they will do a fast and cheap job because its not like there putting a car back together from a crash.

Most body shops will be glad to do that for you...I would shop around for some price quotes though. You might want to check on parts prices through a shop and then look at a few places that you can order from. A lot of things like exterior trim/rubber are available from plenty of aftermarket sources. You may be able to come out ahead buying some of the parts you need and then taking it to a shop since they likely markup their parts prices a good bit.