Check this out.

GutlessSupreme

Don't know if this has been seen here before:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/218846/4

Even not being a fan of miniquads, it doesn't look half bad. DEFINETLY needs crosslaces or something, and the middle of the car looks bare and skinny.. obviously GTP trim side panels weren't made for sedans so it'd be kinda hard to work with..

I remember there was a girl here that was going after the same project (MamaTaz or something?) Did she ever finish?

I remember there was a girl here that was going after the same project (MamaTaz or something?) Did she ever finish?

damn yeah!!!! has anyone kept in touch with her??? i'd like to see if and where she's at in that project......it was a GT 4 door right/?

yea i have seen that car before either on cardomain or here i cant remember

too bad he wrecked it/blew the motor! IMO it needs something in the middle and bigger wheels

Actually that looked very clean and pretty sweet because the newer GP four-doors had the body cladding with the lines, I'm not sure what the first gens looked like offhand, but much more like coupes, that's for sure.

I'd consider doing it if my car was really worth doing it to. :?