Options on reataching side trim

mixe olds

What would be the quickest easiest way to but the side trim back on my 94 Cutty. At you can see it is been side swiped and with the resault of the trim coming off at the end of the driver side door. This would be great help to me .

th_DSCF2038.jpgth_DSCF2037.jpgth_DSCF2036.jpg

Open the door, and look on the bottom, theres screws holding it on. Take those out and pull out and push up on the trim. This will take it off. To put it back on, just simply the opposite, and screw it back on.

BE CAREFUL when takeing the trim on or off as if you are not, you could scratch the paint where the trim meets the body. But with time and care, no problems should occur.

You might even be able to pull up on it a bit without taking the piece off completely, and slip it back over the top of the clip. I don't think the tape will help because the clip isn't going to allow it to be flush again if the piece is not sitting in it's proper place (like it used to be). The clip is going to be in the way.