Temorary Steelies Fr0om GA

Prospeeder

Ok, my moms 99 GAGT snow wheels are out back (steelies), and im gonna just temporarly put them on my TGP as i paint my wheels either black or dark gray, will they at least go on, and be able to just allow the car to sit there with them on, and not fall off or some shit, i will NOT be driving it with them on, will this be ok?

They most likely won't fit the bolt pattern. Pretty sure they don't. You'd be better off putting the car on some blocks of wood and just leaving the wheels off.. just make sure you have a good, flush surface area contact.

They most likely won't fit the bolt pattern. Pretty sure they don't. You'd be better off putting the car on some blocks of wood and just leaving the wheels off.. just make sure you have a good, flush surface area contact.

97+(somewhere around that year) Grand Ams have the same bolt pattern as us.

Yeah, the generation 5 GA's have had 5x115 the entire time. Thus why the 5-spokes from them are popular. Clearing the calipers would be an issue for Gen I w-bodys, though. But since you're not driving it, it won't matter. Just future reference for others.