Stupid road lines

93cuttysupreme

Well, the city decided to pait the road lines at 4:00 in the day time. I get out at my house, and look at the side and.... GODDAMNMOTHERFUCKINCOCKSUCKINGWHORE!!!!!! Theres yellow fucking paint everywhere. Wheel wells yellow, mudflaps yellow, yellow dots all down the side of the car. Time to get the black paint and clay bar. :evil:

That sucks. I still got tar in my wheel wells and along the bottom on the car from a few months ago. No signs saying "Hey there is wet fucking tar here, don't drive over it"

My dad was in the left lane on the highway next to a painting company truck in the right lane that decided not to secure their paint cans properly, and now my dad's '03 S-10 has a white rear passenger tire and paint splotches on the side.

That shit happened here in spring, the stupid numb nuts here decided to paint the lines when it was raining so the paint didn't dry :bash: anyway, my car was fine, just heard about it on the news.

That's great you got it all off though man!

Road paint rules. I love it when they do that kinda shit on the roads here. Yay.

I found that Clay Bar will pretty much take anything off of a car....which is great! I have to park my car next to our landscaping (on the driveway) and sometimes the mulch will shoot these spores into the air and they go towards shiny object (how the fuck is beyond me) but they are sticky as hell on the car if you try to touch them or scrape with your finger, but are no match for the clay bar!!