!Power Seat!

MidgetOnWheels

Hi every one,

I was just wonderin, i have a 1988 grand prix se with the 6 way power adjustable seats and i noticed that my driver seat left side custion( not the bottom part, or the head rest, but the part that squeazes ya in just about your shoulder) is ripped and really loose. I was just wonderin how easy is it to replace a seat, the motor still works great its just the seat. Do i have to replace the whole new motor and seat or does the new seat just fit in fine.

Thanks

rip the seat out and find a new one....all the motors are buit into the seat kinda. its really easy to take that thing out, but the car needs juice because you have to move it all the way back to reach the 2 front bolts then all the way forward to get the back 2 bolts. before you even get to the bolts there is some plastic trim you need to remove first. thats also very easy theyre just a couple tiny screws i think 5 or 6mm. all the wires under the seat snap right out of their harnesses as does that vacuum line (I think thats what that is)